Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Need a Kick in the ....

It's a beautiful day, it's been a beautiful day. And I'm not getting anything done.

Was it my Monday off or listening to too much Rick Springfield? I just can't get it done. I am working out. I am eating clean. I am meeting with clients. I am pushing, pushing, pushing. Motivating and educating. Teaching and learning. But I'm not getting it done.

By "it", I mean my "list". I always have a list going. My poor husband. All he wants to know is if he is on the "list"... but I am not getting my list done. I am THIS close to announcing three MAJOR projects for SWTI, but I am not getting it finished. I am close, but not finished. Is it the weather? I went swimming today at lunch just to see if I could get motivated by that. I ran out of swimear so used hydrogen peroxide instead - ouch - I felt like I was in a fog all afternoon, saying "What?" whenever Steve asked me something. I can't blame it on my ears, I was feeling in a fog before I went swimming.

So I need a kick in the ... Anyone willing or able? Why can't I get this done? Why do I get so close and then lose momentum? Am I that scared of succeeding or am I scared of putting myself out there?

1 comment:

  1. Big Hugs. Give my work motivation has been down recently as has my weight loss motivation. I feel ya on it.

    I know you have a ton of great things in store for SWTI and yourself. But sometimes it is ok to have a quiet moment. Give yourself a moment to reflect before you push onward. Ultimately, it will help your end product!

    ReplyDelete