Well, it has a great advertising program.
And, it is endorsed by Mario Lopez, dimples and all [who doesn't love a guy with dimples? That's all I'm sayin'].
- 10 calories, that's good
- 0g sugar, that's good
- It has vitamins, that's good
- Low sodium, good
- It even has green tea extract and ginger, gotta be good!
Well, if you compare it to:
- Chocolate bar - 30mg
- Tea - 30-70mg
- Cold relief tablet - 30mg
- Cup of coffee - 90-150mg
- Vivarin or other speed pill - 200mg
- Do you need it to lose weight? No.
- Would it help you to lose weight? Maybe in extreme cases where you are NOT sensitive to caffeine and can handle the side affects.
- Is it worth it? No.